Sunday, August 14, 2011
What's Cooking? -- Sunday's Yummy Pig-out Breakfast!
I lo-o-o-ve good food! Healthy Food! Veggies and Fruits! But from time to time it feels good to be bad ;-) Like today.
So, here is the Sunday's Yummy Pig-out Breakfast:
Ingredients (makes 2 servings, with a bunch of left-over biscuits for any future use):
1 can of Jumbo Flaky Biscuits (the ones that have tiny pieces of butter in the dough ;-))
2 slices of Canadian bacon
2 eggs (fried to your liking, with smoked paprika, pepper and other favorite spices)
2 slices of Swiss cheese
Green onions and a bite-size piece of watermelon (the addition of these ingredients made me feel less guilty, because I had my “fruits and veggies” ;-))) R-right…
1) Bake the biscuits per the package instructions
2) Fry the bacon on a medium-high heat until slightly browned and slap a piece of cheese on top of it. After the cheese has melted a bit, take the bacon off the heat and set aside
3) Get the biscuits out. Grab one, open it in the middle and put the pomegranate jelly on both sides ( generously )
4) Put cheese, bacon, fried egg on the bottom part of the biscuit. Sprinkle the eggs with green onions.
5) Take the top part of the biscuit and … You guessed it… Put it on top!
6) Garnish with green onions and the watermelon pieces
7) Enjoy and then proceed to the gym! ;-)))
Thanks for stopping by! Come back & bring your friends!