Here are my 8 favorite quotes, in no particular order.
1) You wait and you wait for somethin' big to happen... and then you find out you gon' die.
2) Next time... we will laugh more, we'll love more; we just won't be so afraid
3) Chef Didier: You and I, we know the secret to life… it's butter.
4) I would like to be cremated. I spent my whole life in a box. I don't want to be buried in one. Georgia May Byr
5) “You know how it is. You keep your head down and you hustle and hustle. Then you look up one day and wonder, “How did I even get here?”
6) HMO Administrator: The cost of a median cranial debulking surgery is around $340,000. That's without anesthesia You'll want that.
7) Georgia Byrd: I really wanted to meet you. And I shoulda ate that. I shoulda ate all that stuff. Especially that. Shoulda put my foot in that.
8) Chief Didier: The start is not nearly as important as the finish.
What would you do if you knew less than a month to live? Would you like to know when you are going to die? What are your “pick-me-up” or inspirational movies? What helps you to relax and get yourself back at a track you’ve chosen for yourself?
This is it for today.
Come back soon and spread the word.